NCTG holds 3 meetings a year for its Members. They provide Members with a forum to:
- Receive industry updates, including from CITB
- Network, and share experiences, with people from other Northamptonshire construction companies
- Discuss information regarding regulatory and legislation updates
- Raise any issues on which they would like advice
The 2019 meeting dates are:
- Thursday 21st March (AGM)
- Thursday 13th June
- Thursday 10th October
The meetings take place from 4-5pm, followed by buffet and networking, at Moulton College Management Centre, NN3 7QL.
We can also hold a workshop for Members prior to the meetings from 3-4pm. If there is a topic you would like covered, please let us know, and we can arrange a guest speaker. Previous workshop topics have included; Corporate Social Responsibility, Right to Work Legislation, Apprenticeship Levy, CITB Grant Reform.